Tuesday, August 24, 2010

End of Weight Watchers Week 1

I *officially* lost 4 pounds this week. Score!

It turns out losing weight isn't impossible if you have time, money, patience, and a ton of self control. (It helps having a boyfriend or someone else who can cheer you on and do it with you.)

Thanks Mom and Bob. =)


As far as school goes, I have only been to 2 of my 5 classes so far, both of them graduate math classes. I love them.

I need ideas for quick food that I can bring to school with me that doesn't need to be refrigerated. I don't have a cooler and I won't carry one since I have too much other stuff to carry and I have to walk. Suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. If you like these, they are cheese that doesn't need to be refrigerated:

    http://www.thelaughingcow.com/products/mini-babybel-light/

    (I've found them cheapest at Trader Joe's, 1 point)

    Apples and bananas are obvious ones. I also like Ak-mak crackers, 100 calorie packs of almonds, and Fiber One granola bars (all 2 points each). I can't remember if you don't eat any meat or just red meat, but turkey jerky is good (I don't eat beef).

    Those 100 calorie packs of cookies and chips are a good idea if you're really craving some junk food, but they're mostly a waste of points since they don't fill you up.

    That's how I eat during the day. I never have time to sit down and eat a real lunch, so I usually bring a bunch of little things and eat them throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm... cheese. I've been eating string cheese, but those are 2 points and not worth it. I like eating fruit during the day, but a cup of fruit on campus costs $3.75. %*!#

    Thanks for the suggestions. I need to get my butt to Trader Joe's. It seems everything good comes from there.

    ReplyDelete