Tuesday, September 7, 2010

End of Weight Watchers Week 3

This week: -1 pound

Overall: -3.6 pounds





I didn't work out AT ALL this week. I wanted to, but it never happened. How do I make it happen? Hopefully this cooler weather will keep up and maybe I can actually walk to school and go to the
gym after class.



I have a ton of boring reading to do, and after spending 20+ hours on a single math assignment without finishing it, I'm a bit exhausted and ready to give up.



Food: After having lunch with my cousin with a perfect body, I went out and bought this GNC shake mix. It doesn't taste like chalk! I like it. One shake is 3 WW points. A bit expensive, though. =/
I have also become a fan of my very own cereal/yogurt mixture. I combine 1/2 cup of Fiber One with 1/2 cup of blueberry granola clusters from Fresh & Easy with any flavor of the Fiber One Yogurt. It's filling and yummy, and with a side of fruit it counts as my lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment